There’s nothing like classic vinyl siding. Except, nowadays, it’s a lot stronger, while still a bargain purchase compared to other siding brands.
Simpson Construction & Roofing offers first-rate service for installation of ether vinyl siding or fiber-cement siding. Here’s why it’s still a great idea to re-side your home with vinyl.
What is Vinyl Siding?
There are several ways to install new siding, depending on your homeowner goals, budget constraints, and the best available materials. Vinyl siding is one of the most common methods, especially if your current siding has seen better days with lots of holes, loose board, and warping.
Vinyl is actually a hard plastic material, also known as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin. There are many manufacturers who produce it, and it can last for years with proper upkeep.
Benefits of Installing Vinyl Siding
- It’s one of the most affordable ways to re-side a home without compromising on quality. You’ll probably pay more for traditional wood siding, and still have to deal with termites, carpenter ants, and rot.
- The newer versions are much more resistant to moisture damage.
- When we say basic upkeep, all that really means is washing it once in a while with a pressure washer. Vinyl is vulnerable to mold, mildew, and algae in humid climates, like Florida. Therefore, cleaning it can extend the lifespan significantly.
- New siding will grant you much better home insulation. Once we install it, you’ll notice a vast difference when it doesn’t cost as much to air-condition your home in the summer.
- It’s a versatile material that you can coordinate with the color of your roof, window shutters, doors, and other exterior features. There are plenty of vinyl varieties that they make to imitate stone or cedar siding.
- Vinyl is one of the easiest siding materials to install. That means we can put it together without several days of construction.
Call Simpson Construction & Roofing for Outstanding Exterior Services
If you’d like to re-side your Avon Park home, and you’re after reliable workmanship, then you need Simpson Construction & Roofing. Many of our clients enjoy our roofing or siding services so much that they come back to us for one the other again later. We can also do both tasks together, along with an array of other exterior services like window replacement.
Simpson Construction & Roofing can help you protect your home with vinyl siding or fiber-cement siding that will last multiple decades. It’s one of the best ways to get your utility costs under control and avoid many other hassles. Call us anytime to schedule services in Lake Placid, Avon Park, and surrounding areas at 863-658-4869.
Contact us for your free estimate on your next roofing, siding, gutters and restoration in Central & Southern, Florida area.