Do you need some help with your roof but are having trouble deciding whether to fully replace it or make a few repairs?
This can be a tricky assessment for Florida homeowners, and not every roofing company will help you with repairs. While the Simpson Construction & Roofing team does a lot of re-roofing, it doesn’t mean we can’t resolve leaks and problems with less invasive repair measures. We’re a roofing company that always considers homeowner needs before offering solutions.
Here’s what you should know about our effective roof repair service.
Basic Roof Repair Work
- Missing Roof Components - Is your roof missing shingles, tiles, flashing, or other small components? If so, we can identify and solve the problem fast.
- Minor Leaks - Assuming the problem isn’t too widespread, roof repair can address some of the smaller leaks (before they become enormous).
- Rotting Wood or Fascia - Does the deck or underlay have wood rot or other material decay? If it’s just a few pieces, we can swap them out for new ones.
- Other Miscellaneous Tasks - The Simpson team can also handle other issues like nail pops, lost caulking, vent replacement, unsealed laps, and valley damage.
Roof Repair for Any Materials
Roof repair is an effective way to resolve problems, irrespective of the materials involved. This is a rough snapshot of how we can restore any of the common roofing materials.
- Asphalt Shingles - Shingles are a very popular roof material that offer much more curb appeal than they did in earlier decades. Alas, shingles can come loose, detach after wind storms, or shed their granules. A properly installed asphalt shingle system should last a couple decades, but it helps to have professional roof repair on minor problems to extend the lifespan.
- Metal Roofs - These roofs last the longest, but they too can experience damage after several years. If your metal roof has any punctures, tears, or leaks, then call us for a quick inspection and maintenance.
- Tiled Roofs - Even those sturdy tiled systems can suffer from disrepair. We can help you restore them if anything comes loose, misaligned, or breaks apart.
- Flat Roofs - Many commercial businesses around Florida utilize flat roofs. One drawback to flat roofing is the potential for water pooling. If you’re having drainage trouble, then call the pros to adjust the gutters and downspouts, or to make repairs to punctures and leaks.
We hope this gives you a better idea of what roof repair is like. If you’d like to learn more, then you can always get in touch with Simpson Construction & Roofing to ask questions. We’re available every weekday, from 8 to 5, so feel free to call us at 863-658-4869.
Contact us for your free a quote on your next roofing, siding, gutters and restoration in Central & Southern, Florida area