Fiber Cement Siding
If you’re after a sturdy, reliable, and aesthetically appealing upgrade to your home siding, then you should consider fiber cement. It’s one of the most popular siding materials among classy homes in the nicer neighborhoods of Sarasota. Here’s what you need to know about fiber cement siding and our first-rate installation services.
What is Fiber Cement Siding?
Fiber cement siding became popular in the 1980s when the James Hardie company began manufacturing it as an alternative to traditional vinyl and wood materials. It comes from a few synthesized substances, particularly Portland cement, water, sand, and cellulose fibers. After a high-heat/resin application, you’re left with a sturdy cement board, which is way less vulnerable to the Florida humidity than most other alternatives.
Advantages to Installing Fiber Cement Siding
- Like other engineered materials, fiber cement siding is built to withstand the elements (hurricanes, for instance) without warping or coming loose. It’s one of the most durable substances, offering reliable fire resistance.
- James Hardie Siding, the premier fiber cement manufacturer, includes a ColorPlus series, comprising several vibrant color options that don’t fade as fast as other brands. Fiber cement siding offers the homeowner many ways to coordinate siding color with other exterior features like the roof and window shutters.
- Florida is home to at least eight different species of woodpecker. All of them will peck your siding to pieces if you have traditional wood. Cement, on the other hand, will never succumb to birds, termites, carpenter ants, or anything else that feasts on wood.
- Just like worn outroofingmaterials, your home siding is often vulnerable to moisture intrusion. Fiber cement offers you the best protection against this problem.
- Since you won't have the same trouble with leaks or holes, fiber cement siding is also the best choice for greater energy efficiency. Therefore, the cost of siding replacement gives you the terrific ROI of lower energy bills for years to come.
Get Perfect Fitting Fiber Cement Siding with Simpson Roofing & Construction
Besides being the Sarasota area’s best roofing contractor, Simpson Roofing & Construction also does an outstanding job with siding installation. We install fiber cement siding, vinyl siding, and several other exterior construction services for both home and business owners in Sarasota and Bradenton. Our work receives plenty of positive customer feedback thanks to over 15 years of dedicated workmanship.
So, as soon as you’re ready to upgrade your home with fiber cement siding, contact Simpson Roofing & Construction for warranty-backed installation service. We’re the ones you can count on to arrive on time, never cut corners, and create lots of new home value. Call us anytime to get started at 863-658-4869.
Contact us for your free a quote on your next roofing, siding, gutters and restoration in Central & Southern, Florida area